SEO Daily Reading – Issue 6
- 125 Social Bookmarking Sites : Importance of User Generated Tags, Votes and Links — 125 social bookmarking sites, some of which are very popular and others which are newer or somewhat unheard of.
- BIGLIST Search Marketing Blogs — Alas, we’re not on there — so sad, but it’s still a good list and we’re good sports, so have at it. UPDATE: We’ve been added!
- Whois Lookup — Nothing special here, but we use DomainTools everyday and so should you.
- Twelve SEO Mistakes Most Bloggers Make — Stephan Spencer discusses the most common mistakes made by bloggers in regard to SEO.
- Post Blogger Comments Using Your Own Domain — Blogger has recently added support for posting comments by authenticating with OpenID. The integration is now live for all Blogger blogs and that means you no longer have to show your identity by using a Google account.
- Contextual Web Ads Exploit Weak, Poor, Desperate, and Stupid People — In the next couple years there is going to be a major shift in online ad based business models where many publishers push themselves up the value chain.
- SpyFu — SpyFu lets you see which keywords your competitors are buying and which ones they optimize their site for. Once you understand the competition, you can beat them at their own game or your can exploit their weaknesses.