Raven Internet Marketing Tools wants to hire mid-level and senior PHP/MySQL developers with a minimum of 3 years professional experience. We’re looking for people with expertise in writing code from the ground up; modifying code; debugging code; building on existing code; and leveraging available options (i.e., plugins) when necessary. These roles also require collaboration on projects — providing guidance on best available options and setting expectations on what is possible.
This is a full-time position in Nashville, Tennessee. You must live in the Nashville area or be willing to relocate.
- Expertise in PHP and MySQL with a minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Expertise in cross-browser and cross-platform issues
- Ability to integrate HTML/CSS without loss to design
- Critical thinking, self-management, organization and attention to detail
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary DOE
- 3 weeks annual paid time off, plus holidays and sick leave
- Company-paid medical/dental benefits
- Tasty snacks, shorts-chic dress code, Poker Fridays
Submit projects that you have developed and detail your involvement (what you built, if it was built from scratch or if anything was leveraged, time-frame etc.). E-mail Scott Holdren at email@example.com.