Guest post with us at Raven Tools!
Raven Tools is scheduling our editorial calendar for 2012 now, and we want you to write for us!
In 2011, we had amazing guest posts from smart Internet marketing folks like Joe Hall, Sean Dolan, Justin Briggs and lots more. In 2012, we’re looking for even more Internet marketers to join our guest posting ranks.
What we want
We’re interested in best practices, case studies and tips from experienced writers on topics including:
- SEO/SEM (includes research, link building, organic rankings, PPC, copywriting)
- Social media (includes Facebook/Twitter/Google+/LinkedIn/YouTube marketing)
- Content strategy
- Content marketing
- General Internet marketing and public relations
Have a great idea that’s not on this list? Pitch it anyway. If it’s not right for us, we’ll let you know (politely).
Things to know
- Your post will be edited for clarity, grammar and focus. When you sound good, we sound good. Everybody wins.
- Your post should be original. Changing a word or two here or there doesn’t count.
- Your post should not violate copyright laws.
- Think “how to” over “why to.” We care most about content that teaches our readers and/or helps improve their work, not link bait.
- Our audience lives around the world. Unless it’s explicitly pertinent to your topic, avoid holiday, seasonal or other country- or culture-specific references. It’s best to skip political and religious references, too.
What’s in it for you
We will always credit you for your work. We’ll be glad to link to your website, e-mail address and social media accounts. Please submit this information with your post. We also welcome head shots.
If you’re interested, let’s talk! E-mail me, Raven Tools’ Community Manager Courtney Seiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo by danstephensen on Flickr