GA Event Tracking Code for Contact Form
Use the form to build GA Event tracking code for a Contact Form. Then add the code to the submission link or button for your Contact Form to track the event.
Event Tracking Code Builder for a Contact Form
Optional Goal Setup
After you add the event tracking code to your site, you may want to setup a goal in Google Analytics that's related to the event. Follow these instructions to setup the goal.
- Login to Google Analytics and click on Admin in the main navigation.
- Select the Account and Property where you want to create the goal. Under the View list, click on Goals
- Click on the New Goal button, click on the Custom radio button and then click on the Next step button.
- Name the goal and select the Event radio button.
- Populate all of the relevant goal details (in bold):
- Category | that matches |
- Action | that matches |
- Label | that matches |
- Value | that matches |
- Click the Create Goal button. You're done!