What You Get
- 20-plus key online marketing metrics for any website
- Side-by-side comparisons of up to three websites
- Date range comparisons to view progress over time
- Easy, comprehensive reports for sales proposals and benchmarking
What It Does
Collects data instantly, automatically: Raven’s Site Performance tool collects essential website data and puts it in one place for you to review. SEO metrics. Social metrics (including Klout). Site metrics like page speed and domain expiration date.
Displays key metrics simply: All of that data is organized in a structured table view. At a glance, you can see how your website is performing and where you need to focus.
Defines key metrics simply: Click on any metric’s information button, and you’ll find out why it’s important to online marketing with resources to explore.
Compares three websites side-by-side: Add up to two competitors (or websites that your potential client aspires to be like) to the website you’re researching. Compare the site performance metrics for all three sites side-by-side. Learn where you’re beating the competition (or show your client whether or not their expectations are attainable).
Measures change over time: Raven automatically updates Site Performance data every two weeks — even if you don’t look at the tool. When you do look at the tool, Raven delivers the most current data on demand. Regardless, you can run comparison reports to see progress over time.
Reports that help you…
Land new business: Run a report on a potential client’s website — make sure you compare it to their two biggest competitors — and bring it to your first meeting. The deal? It’s practically done. (Paired with a report from Raven’s Site Auditor tool, this is a slam dunk.)
Spy on the competition: Add any competitor’s website to a Raven profile. Head to Site Performance. Boom: data galore. Then you can report on it.
Prove overall progress: Day in and day out, you know what you’re doing. Does your boss? Does your client? How quickly could you show them overall progress? One simple Site Performance report, and they’ll know.
Metrics that you’ll see
The metrics that the Site Performance tool pulls for any website include the following:
- Citation Flow, from Majestic SEO
- Trust Flow, from Majestic SEO
- External Backlinks, from Majestic SEO
- mozRank, from Moz
- mozTrust, from Moz
- Domain Authority, from Moz
- External Backlinks, from Moz
- Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn and Pinterest integration
- Facebook Likes for URL
- Facebook Comments for URL
- Facebook Shares for URL
- Facebook Like + Comments + Shares total for URL
- Google Plus +1s for URL
- Twitter tweets containing the URL
- Klout score
- Load time
- Page speed
- Domain registration expiration date
- Google Analytics integration
- …plus several more
What our co-founder thinks
“When we were an agency, I would have killed to have a tool like this,” writes Raven co-founder Jon Henshaw in 3 kick-ass ways to use Site Performance.