What You Get
- Start, pause and stop AdWords campaigns
- Detailed campaign, group and keyword analytics
- Comprehensive reporting and export
- Unlimited Google AdWords accounts
What It Does
Google AdWords users will love the integration and streamlined interface in Raven.
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Adjust budgets and other campaign settings
- Monitor overall results, performance, schedule, top keywords, top ad groups and top ads
- Pause or start campaigns in bulk
- Manage multiple accounts
- Drill down to individual Ad Groups for specific metrics
Export comprehensive data sets as CSV, Excel or XML. You can authorize multiple Google AdWords accounts in your Raven account.
What data it uses and keeps
Google AdWords Metrics accesses most of the data from authenticated Google AdWords accounts, including:
- Average CPM
- Average CPC
- Total Value
- Conversion Rate
- Return on Advertising Spend
This same data is available at the campaign and group level. Raven allows you to change date range and shows comparative data for all of these statistics as well.
What you can report and export
All Google AdWords data is reportable in Raven. The reporting options include nine modules, many of which are customizable by campaign and group.
- Top Keywords
- Top Ad Groups
- Top Ads
- Search Queries
Raven has also built significant export functionality.
- Keyword Performance
- Campaign Performance
- Geographic Performance
- Account Performance
- Search Query Performance
- Ad Group Performance
- Ad Performance
- URL Performance
- Managed Placement Performance
- Automatic Placement Performance