Critical thinkers, please apply
The Raven platform is built by a team of smart developers who work in a collaborative team environment to meet the needs of our customers. If this sounds like something you would rather be doing, we want to talk to you!
Who are we looking for?
- Systems engineers with experience working with the Amazon Web Services platform. Acronyms like S3, EBS, SQS and EC2 are all part of your vocabulary.
- PHP/MySQL developers that have never met an API they didn’t like (or at least, couldn’t integrate with). SOAP, REST, PHPUnit and slow query logs are speaking your language.
What makes a great teammate?
We believe in a team environment that promotes the flow of ideas and shared responsibility. An ideal candidate has three or more years of professional experience building software, believes in contributing to open source initiatives and can communicate their ideas in person and in writing. We are looking for detail-oriented critical thinkers that can spot a bug before it ever makes it to production and knows that testing is more than just clicking around.
Our objective is simple: Make Raven the best online marketing platform available for our customers.
Raven is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Top-of-the-line MacBook/MacBook Air (no hand-me downs)
- Software budget for your preferred toolkits and IDEs
- Regular performance- and milestone-based raises
- Generous, flexible vacation policy
- Company-paid medical and dental benefits
- Shuffleboard / darts / chess / poker tournaments at a moment’s notice
- Snacks, soda and plenty of Red Bull
- Plus a few more things around the office that you’ll have to see in person…