Sign up for Raven’s newsletters
Written by Courtney Seiter and published
Did you know that Raven has four different newsletters? If you haven’t signed up for any of them, you might be missing out on important news about Raven tools or thought-provoking articles worth sharing.
Photo courtesy chrisada on Flickr
- What it is: The highlights
- Frequency: Monthly
- What to expect: Read quick highlights about Raven’s new products, features and training information. If you have to pick just one newsletter to subscribe to, pick this one.
- Sample newsletter: Here’s our May edition.
How To Use Raven Newsletter
- What it is: The guide
- Frequency: Monthly
- What to expect: Get hands-on tips, how to’s and training sign-up information for getting the most out of Raven. Beginners and advanced customers will benefit.
- Sample newsletter: Here’s our February edition.
New Features and Company News
- What it is: The big news
- Frequency: Occasional
- What to expect: When Raven makes a major announcement about our product or our company, you’ll be the first to know.
- Sample newsletter: Here’s what we sent to announce Raven’s new CRM for SEO and social media.
For any of these three newsletters, sign up on our newsletters page. If you’re a Raven customer, you can update these preferences at any time in the Contact Details section of Main Settings.
Blog Posts by Email
- What it is: Daily blog updates
- Frequency: Daily on weekdays
- What to expect: Raven’s blog covers Internet marketing topics ranging from SEO to social media to PPC to content to analytics. It’s also where we tell the world about major Raven updates. About 50% of the posts are written by staffers and 50% by guests—but they’re 100% useful.
- Sample newsletter: We’re still nailing down a few details, but it will be as simple as one post, every day.
Changed jobs? Don’t need to get the emails anymore? No problem—you can unsubscribe from any email at any time. We’ll never spam you with marketing messages, and we’ll never share our list with third parties.