Demanding online marketing campaigns don’t care about you.
They don’t care your day has only 24 hours.
They don’t care you’re babysitting other equally demanding campaigns.
But you care about them. That’s your job, and you want to be great. You want the recognition from your clients or your boss — and the opportunities that come with it.
You’ve got a plan. You’re ready for a better way.
You have your online strategy with some combination of SEO, social media and pay-per-click advertising.
You need data to target your campaign and know what’s working.
You need tools to launch campaigns and make adjustments on the fly.
And you need reports to stay on top of your results.
Raven Internet Marketing Tools specializes in 12 online marketing tasks you need to get results and get noticed:
Your account includes more than 30 tools for SEO, social media, content and metrics.
The necessary evil of online marketing is also the most important reason you get paid. Yes, we’re talking about reports.
Fortunately, reports are a Raven speciality.
Every Raven account includes:
- Unlimited, customizable campaign reports
- Unlimited brand templates you can customize to your agency or your client
- Preformatted tools reports for the most popular tools
Raven’s reporting routinely saves our customer hours at the end of the month when they are creating reports for invoices or internal reports.
Reports are also available on-demand and with the most recent data any time your client or boss wants to meet about work. No more lost mornings chasing data. Just chasing results.
Grow your business.
Success is your best business development tool. As you’ve seen, Raven can help there.
You still need to walk into sales meetings with research and recommendations ready to share. This is another area Raven shines.
- Research Central can help identify opportunities and weaknesses of your prospects websites.
- Social monitor can show you social conversations taking place with or without your prospect.
- Quality and Design Analyzers show your prospect’s website performance.
- And, best of all, you can wrap it all together in a report that your present to your prospect.
Do everything more efficiently
You can’t make time, but you can certainly save it. Raven is built to save you time.
Here are just a few of the tedious activities Raven eliminates or reduces:
- Scanning the progress of your campaign, whether that’s SEO, social media, PPC or a combination of all
- Exporting data to different applications to make reports
- Customizing reports with your own logos or clients
- Setting up a new clients
- Switching among different applications
- Keeping track of tons of usernames and passwords
- Communicating with your peers
That’s just a start.
A price anyone can like – even your boss
If you were to buy the accounts included in Raven, you would pay nearly $900 a month. To put it another way, you save $800 a month with Raven.
The only extra prices are for data overages that you can bill your clients. And you’ll have to try hard to exceed the already generous account limits.
Raven provides free, complete customer support for all accounts. A free orientation series helps you get up to speed quickly on Raven tools and functions.
Which Raven plan is right?
The Pro plan starting at $99 is best for individuals and small teams. The reporting alone will save you the account fee every month.
The Agency plan is right for, um, agencies and large in-house teams that want everyone on the same software. Raven can help with team management and workflow.