Twitter and Facebook management
- Raven’s Twitter management tool has everything you need to manage your accounts and engage your target audiences, including search, list and scheduling capabilities. You can manage an unlimited number of Twitter accounts.
- Manage unlimited Facebook business and fan pages or personal profiles in a single tool.
- Nurture your communities and push contacts to CRM to build relationships through Raven’s social integrations.
Keyword searches and brand monitoring
- Create social searches in Monitor and never miss a brand or keyword mention.
- Your Monitor searches can be as broad or focused as you need. By default, Monitor will scour 20+ networks for mentions of your search term, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, blog posts, news sites, comments and more.
- Filter your Monitor searches based on source, medium, type of result, reach and sentiment.
Managing multiple accounts, clients and social searches
- Use Stream to bring together your Monitor search results alongside account activity from Twitter and Facebook — all in a single tool. Think of Stream as your real-time inbox for everything social.
- Filter your Stream to focus on specific combinations of accounts or searches. Then, save your filters as a Quick View for easy reference and use moving forward.
- Once your Stream is setup, you’ll be able to monitor and manage all of your social campaigns in one place. You’ll even be able to assign tasks, push links and create contacts through integrations with other tools in Raven.
Social media metrics and ROI
- Use Twitter Metrics to track followers, activity, engagement, referral traffic, change over time and reach.
- Raven’s Facebook Metrics not only pull in Facebook Insights data, but enhance it to easily identify wins and opportunities for your social marketing.
- Let Monitor count how many times a keyword is mentioned across the social web. Filter Monitor data by sentiment, reach, medium or network to see exactly where conversations are taking place. Then, create Monitor searches for a competitor’s brand terms for easy competitive insights and comparisons.
- Use Site Performance to display 30+ key metrics for any domain – including social, site and local citation data.
- Connect the dots between social metrics and Google Analytics to prove your ROI. Raven combines data in a number of useful ways, including referral traffic, advanced segments, site engagement, goal completions and conversions.
Run (and even automate) your social media campaign reports
- All of the data in Raven can be included in reports, including your search data from Monitor. See our simple guide on how to build, brand and schedule a campaign report in just minutes here.