- Use Site Auditor to receive an actionable list of on-site issues, errors and SEO opportunities. Setup automatic crawls and report on problems related to visibility, metadata, semantics, images, page speed and links.
- Run your site through Research Central to discover areas for improvement as it relates to links, keywords, design, content and more.
- Create an automatic Site Performance report. Instantly use 30+ SEO, site, social and local metrics to benchmark your campaign, identify problem areas and see tips on how to improve your overall website performance.
Keyword, competitor and link research
- Kickstart your research projects in Research Central. Use Research Central to explore any keyword, competitor or URL on the web. Raven integrates data from Moz, MajesticSEO, AdWords and more to make this your one-stop marketing research tool.
- Don’t just research your SEO – apply your findings to your own campaign. All Research Central data is reportable. It can also be pushed to other tools in Raven for follow-up and use in your own projects.
- Uncover up to 50,000 backlinks for any domain or URL in Backlink Explorer.
- See who’s linking to the top ranking results for a keyword in Site Finder.
- Add competitors to Site Performance for instant, head-to-head comparisons using dozens of important marketing metrics.
Link building, monitoring and management
- Setup Link Manager as your Mission Control for everything link-related. You can populate Link Manager by:
- Organize and automatically monitor your Link Manager data.
- Dive deep into individual Link Records. All Link Records store detailed information about a link’s metrics, notes, contact, history, related tasks and more.
- Enable link monitoring (located in the Tool Options) and Raven will automatically check the status and quality of your links and alert you to changes.
- Customize your Link Manager table with filters and display options. View important strength, authority and trust metrics for your links, or sort by labels like link owner and status to improve your workflow.
Metrics and ranking results
- Authorize your Google Analytics account. Google Analytics data is integrated throughout Raven, giving you increased visibility into your marketing’s impact on website traffic and goal completions.
- Use Rankings to view all of your important keyword metrics in a single tool – including Google and Bing keyword ranking results, site visits, CTR, conversions and goal completions.
- Show your clients the value of your work in the SEO Metrics tool. Here, you can easily view and filter analytics including:
- Site Engagement from organic traffic
- Link Referral traffic based on backlinks in Link Manager
- Branded keyword segmentation
- Goals and conversions
- Revisit Site Performance weekly to view metrics detailing which areas of your site are improving or need more attention.
- Dive deeper into Google Analytics data, including advanced segments, referral sources, keywords, paid vs. organic traffic and geolocation. Push data from this tool to other tools in Raven for follow-up and use in your campaign.
Run (and even automate) your SEO campaign reports
- All of the data in Raven can be included in reports, including competitor, metrics and research data. And the best part? Raven makes reporting as easy as drag-and-drop. See our simple guide on how to whip up a campaign report in just minutes here.