Site research in Raven
- Research Central will kickstart your research projects. Enter any URL and see detailed site, authority, link, keyword and comparison data. All data from this tool is reportable or can even be pushed to other tools in Raven for follow-up and use in your own campaign.
- Dive deeper into on-site issues, errors and SEO opportunities with an automated crawl in Site Auditor.
- Automatically pull 30+ SEO, social, site and local metrics in Raven’s Site Performance tool. Revisit Site Performance as needed to refresh data and track changes over time.
Keyword research in Raven
- Raven consolidates all of your keyword research needs into Research Central. Enter any term and click “Research” for instant keyword discovery and analysis.
- Quickly identify promising (or troublesome) keywords from your own data. The following tools can automatically inform you on the best places to focus your efforts:
- SEO Metrics will filter keywords, pages and links that drive the most engaged traffic to your website.
- Raven’s Rankings tool will show you ranking data from Google Webmaster Tools and Bing, as well as site metrics from Google Analytics. Combined, these data sources will give you everything you need to see keyword rankings, organic traffic and goal completions -all in a single tool. Quickly identify what’s working and what’s not, then click the gear icon next to a keyword to research additional opportunities.
- Keyword Insights will flag organic keywords that are performing better for your website relative to other site traffic.
- For PPC campaigns, AdWords Insights will automatically identify keyword, page and quality problems that could be costing you money.
Link research in Raven
- Backlink Explorer will uncover up to 50,000 links for any URL or domain. See who’s linking to a competitor or push your own link data to Raven’s Link Manager for follow-up and automated monitoring.
- Use Site Finder to build the best links possible for a specific keyword. It’s an easy way to see who’s linking to the top ranking results for a term.
- Go beyond link data in Research Central. Enter any URL and pull detailed backlink and keyword metrics, quality scores and more.
Competitor research in Raven
- Site Performance collects more than two dozen metrics and displays them side-by-side with any competitor’s domain, allowing you to instantly see information ranging from backlinks and mozRank to Google +1’s and link errors.
- Social Monitor can track keyword mentions and conversations across the social Web. Setup searches for competitors or brand terms and automatically track mentions, reach and sentiment.
- Use Research Central and its mashup of six data sources to dive deep into any URL. Investigate a competitor’s link, keyword, strength, trust and authority metrics in a single tool. Use the “Compare” tab for head-to-head comparisons between multiple domains.
Run (and even automate) your reports
- All of the data in Raven can be included in reports, including research and AdWords data. See our simple guide on how to build, schedule and automate a report with drag-and-drop simplicity here.