How to build one-click reports
- Instantly build a report based on the tool you’re in and data you’re viewing by selecting “Tool Options” and clicking “Create PDF Report.”
- Add an additional layer of customization to Quick Reports by applying a default Brand Template to your website. Click here to learn how to brand your reports.
How to create custom reports as easy as drag-and-drop
- Report Wizard will help you whip up a custom report in minutes. Just visit the tool and click “New Report.”
- In the report builder, simply click a data module in the left column to add it to your report. The names of the module categories are the same as Raven’s tool sections in the nav bar.
- Each report module you add has two types of settings: required and optional.
- If a module setting is required, Raven will highlight that field in red. For example, if you include a Twitter module, you have to tell the report which Twitter account to use.
- Optional settings will vary from module-to-module, but might include column order, date ranges, data filters and summaries.
- Drag and drop your data modules to re-order your report.
- Click “Edit Report” to finalize your report’s name, date range, font and Brand Template. (Click here to see how to create a Brand Template.)
- When you’re finished, click “Run Report.” You can later edit, re-run or templatize any report you’ve created in Reports History.
How to brand your reports with custom logos, colors and more
- Brand Templates will help you customize the logos, headers, footers and colors in your PDF reports. Visit the tool and click “Create a New Template” to get started.
- From Brand Templates, click the gear icon next to a template to set it as default. Your default brand template will be the branding used in your Quick Reports.
- To apply Brand Templates to your custom reports, go to Reports Wizard and click “Edit Report” in the report builder.
How to schedule and automate reports
- Report Wizard can schedule and automate any report you create. Just visit the tool and click “New Scheduled Report.” Then, build your report as normal in the report builder. It will automatically be saved while you build and edit it.
- To automatically deliver a scheduled report via email, click “Edit Report” while you’re in the report builder. Use the tabs in the “Edit Report” window to adjust your date, time and email settings.
- View, edit and manage your scheduled reports by visiting Report Wizard and clicking the gear icon next to a report in the “Scheduled Reports” section.