What You Get
- Customizable keyword searches of social media
- Automated and editable sentiment analysis
- Searches of 20+ most popular social networks
What It Does
Social Monitor makes it easy to search social media for keywords, such as brand term or industry hot topics.
- Monitor social networks for keywords
- Select date range for results
- Use Boolean searches to target results
- Add link targets to Link Manager with a single click
- Assigns sentiment, which is editable
- Ignore domains generating irrelevant results
What data it uses and keeps
Social Monitor searches are customizable by:
- Keyword (including Boolean terms)
- Source — 20+ popular social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, New York Times, blogs, etc.
- Result type — blog post, photo, blog comment, checkin, etc.
- Post title
- Post author
- Language — 55 different languages
- Sentiment — positive, neutral and negative — which is editable
- Author reach
- Domains ignored in searches
What you can report
You can report the results of any Social Monitor search and customize the date range.
You can also drill down into results with this social media analytics tool. For example, you can create a report section showing Twitter mentions and a second section showing just blog mentions.