What You Get
- Errors for visibility, meta data, links, content, images and more
- Up to 10,000 crawled pages per week, per account
- Easy-to-read reports ready for new business pitches
What It Does
Site Auditor helps you identify the SEO health (and problem areas) of a website.
It looks for errors about visibility, meta data, links, content, images and more. The overall audit score will reflect how well the website performed in terms of potential errors and number of pages with errors.
Each future audit will show performance changes versus the previous audit, e.g. change in visibility errors.
What data it keeps
Site Auditor can crawl 1,000 pages of any website, up to 10,000 pages per week per Raven account. The Site Auditor stores the following data points about the most recent audit:
- Pages blocked by robots.txt
- 404 errors
- 301 errors
- Broken internal links
- Broken external links
- Links with “nofollow”
- Duplicate page titles
- Duplicate meta descriptions
- Duplicate pages