Messaging — team
Team members can send each other messages in Raven. For example, your link builder can send a message to your social media manager about a particular blog post for comment or follow-up, and vice versa. These contextual messages include a link to the tool the recipient needs to take action.
Messaging — alerts
Raven has built-in alerts for some key functions.
- Link Monitor will alert you when certain conditions occur with a link, such as a change in Domain Authority or Page Authority.
- Social Monitor will send you a daily recap of new social search results.
- Raven’s Textbroker integration will let you know when an article is ready for your view and acceptance.
Task Manager allows users to make and assign tasks to themselves or team members.
- Assign priority – high, medium or low
- Sort tasks by open or completed
- Separate task by profile or website
Several tools have a built-in task function making it simple to assign a task.
It’s important for you and your team to know when changes happen.
- Link Manager includes a link to the Link Record associated with the task.
- CRM matches the task with a specific contact.
- Social Stream includes the social media content and author for easy follow up.
A social task includes a contacts Twitter handle. When a user completes the task in one of Raven’s social tools, Raven automatically marks the task as complete.
If your team uses Basecamp already, you can authorize your account in Raven and assign tasks through the Raven interface.