What You Get
- Analyze domains, keywords, competitors and more
- Domain data from SEOmoz and MajesticSEO
- Keyword data from Wordtracker and OpenCalais
- One-click integration with Keyword and Link Managers
One tool. Unlimited possibilities.
Research Central is nerve center of SEO research in Raven. You can research either a domain/URL or keyword from a single interface or easily jump between domain and keyword research.
Research Central features saved views so you can quickly reference prior research. All views are reportable from Research Central or from the Report Wizard.
You can use the default Quality Analyzer, which measures site trustworthiness, or build your own quality algorithm(s) using 20+ site metrics. Metrics can be weighted based on your approach to SEO.
Audit up to 10,000 pages per day
Analyzing a website’s health is something SEOs do often, if not every day. Raven now makes the process as easy as one click.
Site Auditor analyzes and organizes the following errors for a website:
- Meta data
- Page speed
The results are fully reportable to your current clients. Best of all, you can use Site Auditor to create an easy-to-read report for sales opportunities.
You can crawl 10,000 pages per day. The limit for any one site is 1,000 pages.
Any website. 30+ metrics. Once glance.
Research Central is great for a deep dive into SEO research for single website.
For those times when you need an overview of the key metrics of any website — along with a side-by-side comparison with two competitors — try Site Performance.
Site Performance automatically retrieves more than 30 SEO, local listings, general performance and social metrics, including:
- Citation and Trust flows from Majestic SEO
- External Backlinks from Majestic SEO and SEOmoz
- mozRank and mozTrust from SEOmoz
- Domain Authority from SEOmoz
- Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn and Pinterest integration
- Klout score
- Load time
- Page speed
- Domain registration expiration date
- Google Analytics integration
- Google, Yelp and Foursquare listing
- …plus many, many more
You can compare these metrics over time, which makes Site Performance reports perfect for benchmarking your research.
Plus, Site Performance reports are great for sales proposals — and so simple to create.
Trove of SEO keyword research
Raven SEO keyword research tools make it easy to brainstorm and refine your keyword list.
- Analyze target keywords for results, competition, CPC and more
- Get recommendations for matching keywords and related keywords for target keywords
- Add keywords to your keyword list
Raven reduces the need for multiple research tools. How? We combine keyword data from SEOmoz, OpenCalais and Wordtracker into a single resource that will improve your research while saving you time.
Dive deep into domain data
Raven’s Research Central brings together the best domain and URL data on the market. You’ll spend less time gathering data and more time finding competitive information for your SEO campaign.
From a single search, you’ll have access to:
- Domain authority (SEOmoz)
- Page authority (SEOmoz)
- Combined mozRank (SEOmoz)
- Citation Flow/domain (Majestic SEO)
- Trust Flow/domain (Majestic SEO)
- Citation Flow/URL (Majestic SEO)
- Trust Flow/URL (Majestic SEO)
- Social metrics (SEOmoz)
- External backlinks
- Referring domains
- Linking root domains
- Total links
- Organic keywords
- Organic traffic
- IP Neighborhood