What You Get
- Uncover competitors’ SEO strategy, tactics
- Analyze competitor backlink profiles
- See competitor domain and link profile data from SEOMoz and Majestic SEO
Raven is built to help you tackle competitor analysis.
Whether you’re looking for their link strategies, keeping up with their site’s key metrics or creating a business development proposal, Raven has a tool to help you do just that.
Store any and all competitor data
Competitor Manager tracks and categorizes all your competitors.
- Manage multiple competitors
- See snapshots of key domain statistics, including quality scores, pages and links
- Tag competitors for categorization and filtering
- Export data
Scour competitor backlinks for opportunities
Get key metrics for competitor websites
Raven offers three key tools for uncovering onsite and offsite data for any competitor analysis:
1. Site Auditor analyzes any website for onsite issues. Maybe that competitor’s website isn’t as optimized as you thought. Or are they implementing schema? Find out with Site Auditor.
2. Site Performance compares 30+ key metrics for up to three websites side-by-side. The metrics go beyond SEO into local listings, overall site quality and social integration.
3. Research Central is the ideal tool for a deep dive into SEO data for any domain. It’s powered with data from a half-dozen trusted SEO data sources, including SEOmoz, Majestic SEO and WordStream. Plus, you can create custom Quality Scores to see how websites compare.
Check out this helpful blog post on using Research Central for competitive analysis.
Create competitor reports
Because all data in Raven is reportable or exportable — either from within a tool or via our Report Wizard, you can use Site Auditor, Site Performance or Research Central data to build powerful sales proposals.
One more SEO competitive analysis resource
It’s not always easy to take the data you have at hand and turn it into something actionable for your SEO campaign.
Raven’s Competitive SEO Analysis checklist offers a step-by-step approach for researching your competitors and applying their tactics to your campaigns. Download our competitive SEO analysis checklist PDF.