SEO Daily Reading – Issue 5
- 7 Reasons Why You’ll Click on Everything I Post — It’s all about the avatar, baby. Don’t believe me? Well yes, content is king, but it needs to be noticed.
- Improving Your Site Through Metrics — If you’re stuck in metrics information overload, then check out these questions you should be asking about your site.
- Optimizing PDFs for SEO — The major search engines can read and index the contents of your PDFs, so be sure to use these best practice optimisation techniques to get your PDFs ranking well in the search engine results.
- Google Improves Results For Supplemental Pages — According to a new post on the Google Webmaster Central blog, the supplemental index is no longer, well, supplemental.
- Publisher’s Guide to RSS (for Yahoo!) — Everything you could possibly want or need to know about getting your feeds distributed on Yahoo!
- Top 5 Reasons Why Organic SEO is a Great Investment for Your Website — Chris Hartwell’s top 5 reasons he thinks SEO is one of the best investments you can make in your website.