SEO Daily Reading
- SEM Pricing Stuctures & Business Models — This post explores the pros and cons of common search-focused advertising agency models and the profiling of potential clients. Also the panelists, all seasoned SEM business veterans, named prices and shared freely.
- Smart Ways To Monetize Your Blog – BlogWorld Presentation — ShoeMoney’s presentation on smart ways to monetize your blog that he gave at blogworld.
- gooruze — If you haven’t heard of gooruze yet, then you’ve been living under a rock. Gooruze offers the online marketing community a new easy to drive, high performance platform where all members can share, educate, advise and learn – shaping the future of the industry.
- Google’s 2007 Year-End Zeitgeist — Yup, it’s that time of the year again. Take one guess which term is number one. It’s not a celebrity, but it thinks it’s one.
- mod_rewrite Wizard — The most popular tool for URL optimization is the module mod_rewrite for the Apache web server. But mod_rewrite is notorious for its complexity. Even experienced programmers sometimes cannot understand it. Welcome to mod_rewrite wizard.
- All in One SEO Pack for WordPress — This plugin is streamlined for some best practices for WordPress SEO, like providing access to Titles, Descriptions, Keyword (not sure that’s a best practice anymore) and Duplicate Content.