SEO Daily Reading – Issue 153
- Twitter Fears Facebook. As It Should – Econsultancy discusses Twitter’s fear of Facebook, revealed through TechCrunch’s confidential Twitter document drop.
- HTML5 and The Future of the Web – Smashing Magazine helps us envision a brighter future and better web. Guess what browser is going to hold us back?
- Tracking Google Product Search Traffic – LunaMetrics shows how to create a simple filter in Google Analytics that will separate Google Product Search result traffic from regular organic search traffic.
- 3 Methods to Showcase Your Best Content to New Visitors – DailyBlogTips gives a few pointers to help us always put our best foot… I mean content, forward.
- What To Do When Your Laptop Is Stolen – Lisa Barone offers some helpful advice after her laptop got ganked from Rae’s house the other night.