Did you know? How to schedule a Raven report
Not only is Raven a central location for SEO and SEM activities, it’s also a reporting platform – a huge time saver. Reports are perhaps one of the most important keys of any campaign. I’m sure many of you have experienced the “crunch time” moment when results need to be presented to a client. Not fun!
If you are already managing your data in Raven, you can easily and quickly create a report that includes all the data the client or boss wants to see. Even better, you can schedule reports for any day you want and send them directly to the client with data from a specific date range.
How to create a scheduled report
1. Navigate to Reports > Wizard:
2. Fill in the Report Details:
- Name: Give your report a descriptive name.
- Brand Template: If you have a Brand Template set up as a default, the Report Wizard will use it to generate the report. If you would like to use a different template, select it from the drop-down menu.
- Report Template: If there is a specific template you want to use, select it from the drop-down menu. Otherwise you can leave this field blank.
To schedule the report, check the box next to “Check if you would like to make this a scheduled report.” Select your frequency (daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly) and the date range to be included (last month, this month, a custom day or month range or a fixed start date.
To automatically email the report once it’s scheduled, just select the box next to “Check if you would like to have this report automatically emailed.”
- To: The email addresses of the individuals to whom you will be sending the report. Separate multiple addresses with a comma.
- From: The email address from which you’re sending the report, and the one that will display on your message. If you click the Name & Email, link the system will auto-populate the name and email address associated with the account. Email Only will only include the email address associated with the account.
- Subject: Include the subject of your message.
- Message: Add a customized message to be part of the report that you are including.
- Deliverable: You can send the report as either a Trackable Download Link or a PDF Attachment.
5. Build your report:
Click the “Build your Report” button. Then drag and drop the reporting module or modules you would like to include in your report. The same module can be entered multiple times if necessary. Scroll towards the bottom of the page to double-check your settings on the Report Scheduler. You can also set a date format or change the font. Save when you’re happy with your report.
All your scheduled reports will be available under the Scheduled Reports section in the main Report Wizard view, where they can be previewed, edited, templatized or deleted.
Now go impress your boss, clients or customers!