Back to the Big Apple for Ad:Tech
Raven Tools Product Manager Jon Henshaw may be fond of singer-songwriter types, but the rest of us are in an Empire State of Mind as we prepare for another trip to New York City.
Who will be at Ad:Tech
Any of these fine folks is more than qualified to give you a live demo of Raven Tools software and/or chat about the weather.
- Patrick Keeble, president, tobogganist
- Jon Henshaw, product manager, machinist
- Taylor Pratt, product marketing manager, sentimentalist
- Alison Groves, user experience manager, pragmatist
- Nate Griffin, senior web analyst, rationalist
- Arienne Holland, communications director, chronoptimist
Be sure to say hello. We’re at Booth 2047. You can even schedule an appointment with us for guaranteed special attention.
What will be at Ad:Tech
When your booth is next to the beer tent, there’s only one logical giveaway: pint glasses. Raven swag disappears fast, so swing over early to get yours.
Also, Ad:Tech attendees get exclusive Raven Internet Marketing Tools discounts. Stop by the booth for more details.
Taylor Pratt is getting serious respect as a conference speaker not to miss. (We’re sure his dimples have nothing — nothing — to do with it.) His panel session, “Marketing Masters: Search,” is at 10:30-11:30 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 4.